We all have suffered from acne at one point of time or the other. Some people may get affected by it in the adolescent stage and others may face it when they are full grown adults are in their 30s or 40s. There are many tips to cure acne. These tips have no side effects and are always safe.
1. Add one tablespoon of pure almond oil into two tablespoon of pure honey. Then stir the liquid thoroughly so that they mix well with each other. Dip the tip of two fingers into this mixture and apply it on the acne area. Massage it well into the skin with a gentle hand using small circular motions. Wait for half an hour before you rinse it off with warm water. This treatment helps in cleaning up of the clogged pores and also reduces the chance of acne eruptions in future. The best part is that you will get a soft glowing skin at the end of the treatment.
2. After washing your face with soap and water, use the mouthwash as you would rubbing alcohol – saturate a cotton ball and dab the acne. Leave the mouthwash on your face for about 10 minutes or until you don’t feel the tingle anymore. Rinse the mouthwash off and then splash cold water on your face to close your pores.
3. Use pineapple to exfoliate the skin and boost its collagen production. Take one eighth of a pineapple and puree it. Gently rub it onto the face and let it stay on for about 15 minutes. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water. The ascorbic acid in the pineapple will help lighten the skin and diminish acne scars.
4. Before bathing apply a mixture of rose water, honey and tomato pulp on your face and allow it be there for twenty to twenty five minutes before washing it.
5. Tomato juice has an amazing effect on the acne which can be noticed after one application. Take a ripe tomato pulp and rub it gently over the acne eruptions. Allow the tomato juice to get absorbed well into the skin for one hour and then wash your face with cold water. You can see significant improvement in the acne condition.
6. Preparation H, Vicks VapoRub and Visine – use only ONE of these – these products all work the same. They help reduce the swelling of a pimple.
7. This is one of the most popular natural acne cures at home and it can be used in many different ways. You can dilute it with equal quantity of rose water and directly apply on the acne. You can combine it with boiled milk and use the mixture as a face wash for acne prone sensitive skin. Regular application of lemon juice and groundnut oil mix on infected skin can help in acne prevention in future.